Friday, April 24, 2009

Pink Delight


Pink Delight
4x6 Photograph
by Tom Willa
Today I spent most of the day in the framing workshop preparing The Arts Unlimited Art Show Date: Sunday, April 26Time: 10 am - 4 pm (there will be a 5K race that starts at 9:30 am)Location: The Landing is located off exit 5 on I-405. It's a new urbanvillage development in Renton - just south of Lake Washington.The Arts Unlimited Art Show is scheduled to be located in an empty retail-space on block east of the intersection of N 10th Street and Logan Ave N at the round-a-bout.
I needed to get several pieces into frames. My commitment to painting had to go to the back burner for a couple of days. I have decided to post a photo from my visit to the garden this morning. I will work on turning Pink Delight into a painting once I get all my framing for the show completed.

No comments: