Monday, August 10, 2009

World of Possibilities

Beth, Brian & Seattle Skyline
5x7 Photograph

In The Trees
5x7 Photograph
Yesterday was fun, an engagement session with Beth and Brian who are just a lot of fun to photograph because they have the most pleasant personalities. We explored Parker Park, Seattle Art Museum Walk and some water front images. This morning I did a little editing to one of the photos to explore the creative possibilities. Obviously In the trees, the background I desaturated, I also did some color adjustments prior to taking that action. I am scheduled to shoot their wedding next year, I am able to shoot engagement photos sessions for free to anyone who books their wedding with me. Well Monday is here, I hope everyone has splendid week. The Renton Antique and Art Walk is coming up on 22 August, I post more about that later.

No comments: