Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Flyer Framed

Flier
9x14 Soft Pastel
By Tom Willa
$78
Hi happy Tuesday. I posted the framed image from last Wednesday. I had some trouble so it ended up a little smaller than I had originally planned. I also grabbed a different camera and shot this under incandescent light. I usually only shot in natural light but wanted everyone to have an impression of what it looks like in house light. The true color is closer to the blue in the original image. I try really hard to make my pastel paintings easy for anyone to buy, receive and hang up. Sometimes as an artist you finish your work controlling the process other times not so much. I think the cropping of the Flier painting gave the eagle a little more intensity which I accepted. Have a great week.


1 comment:

Willa said...

The light is an asset. Painting looks much better than previous picture. Good job!