Thursday, January 19, 2012

Broccoli, Zuchini, Celery Lettuce Wrap

 
      Ice Cycle                                              Blue Berry Ice

Lunch is over but it was yummy, delicious.
Broccoli, Zucchini, Celery Wrap
Here's the how, Chop 3 garlic cloves and 2 green onions, saute in olive oil, find the paprika and some a half teaspoon to the oil. Don't burnt them it is bad for you and steals the flavor away. While this is going on cut up two and half cups of broccoli, the zucchini I used a cup and and some celery. Sorry the order is backwards to how you are going to use it, start with the celery while you slaving away with the other vegetables and the celery. The zucchini goes in next, a little more paprika if you please. I like to add a sprinkle of garlic powder. Push this over to one half of your 12 inch non stick frying pan place the broccoli on the other half and 2oz of water to the broccoli and cover. I steam-saute the broccoli until al dente. I washed and prepared the lettuce set aside. I then mix it all together saute a briefly. Have your half of lemon standing by squeeze that over your vegetables if you want  salt be stingy.  The paprika just needs a hint to bring out its flavor. I served this on lettuce wraps. I munched through four or five of them before I could take a break to grab the photo.. I could have shared the last one but I ate it. This may have taken me longer to write the it did to prepare.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUGH                     LOVE YOU DAD


No comments: